Holiday Gift Guide Week: Pokemon
Trying to find a gift for a pokemon trainer and they already have all the games? No need to go to the Celadon Department Store we found some great gifts you can catch online!
- Gym Badges from Sanshee.com, All generation one gym badges needed to enter the elite four! Generations 2-5 are also available, each set for $24.99
- Team Rocket Shirt from Sanshee.com, The only way you can prepare for trouble is by getting this shirt for $19.99
- Types Series by Kari Fry, From 20 different designs to choose from I’m sure that you’ll want to buy them all. Prices start at $25.56
- Field Guide to Kanto available on fangamer.net, I have already posted about this recently but that should only tell you that it is a must have for any trainer. $23.00
- Pokemon DS case pouch by fleacircusdesigns on etsy, this pouch may be for the ds but you can use it to carry whatever you can fit in there. There are 32 pokemon designs to choose from at $27.38
- Pokemon TCG Sketchbooks by faithintoart on etsy, These tiny sketch pads are perfect little gifts for an artist trainer. only $7.67
- Evolution stone Necklace by Resinators on etsy, These beautiful necklaces are for those ready to take it to the next level and are $27.38 each
- PTX Pokeball from Pallet Town Exports, These custom designed high grade pokeball are for the most serious of trainers. Each pokeball clicks to turn on an LED light and comes with display box for $109
I only have one of these thing but I definitely want all of them.
I’m going to be a little bit nit picky this morning..
This is an instance in which someone didn’t pay too much attention to how emphasis is used. I’m talking about the text.
Try saying He-Man’s line out loud. It doesn’t sound right. The artist should have bolded the word my, which would have sounded much better.
possibly the best thing about this is how the robot keeps booping it and then the cat boops it back like OKAY SMALL FRIEND THAT IS ENOUGH
get out of there cat! that pot is for flowers, not for napping.
“So it is a sword. It just acts like a key in specific situations.”
“Or it’s a key all the time and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death.”
IT’S AN ACTUAL
The entire education system summed up in a three panel comic strip.
i appreciate your interest little cat but i can handle putting away the laundry, thanks.
profitable night, i see.